I received a notification that today is the one year anniversary of the “birth” of this blog. I remember when I created this website, I had such big plans. I was inspired to reach others with my writing, but alas, I have failed on an extreme level. Not only have I only made what? seven posts, but I also have failed to accomplish any of the goals I set when thinking about the future of this website.
So, I’m thinking of this moment as an opportunity for a resolution, much like the ones many make on the New Year. Although these goals rarely work out, it is better than nothing right? So, without further ado, I give you (but really this is more for me) my Blog Birthday Resolutions:
- post at least once a week!
- write something everyday (at least 750 words)
- decide on a direction to take the blog in
- develop my book ideas and START WRITING THE ACTUAL BOOKS
- share my story ideas with readers or anyone to get feedback
That’s all I can think of for now.